Terms and Conditions
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH PERSON, COMPANY OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.
EACH TIME YOU ACCESS THIS WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS. YOU CAN DETERMINE WHEN THESE TERMS WERE LAST REVISED BY REFERRING TO THE “LAST UPDATED” LEGEND AT THE TOP OF THESE TERMS. IF AT ANY TIME YOU FIND THESE TERMS UNACCEPTABLE OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR USE ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
These Terms govern your access to and use of the website www.hitentechno.in (“Website”) provided by Hiten Techno Products Corporation (HTPC), a Partnership Firm Registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932, with its registered office at 912, The Capital, Behind ICICI Bank, Plot C 70, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051, India (hereinafter collectively referred to as “HTPC” which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors, affiliates, partners and permitted assigns).
THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HTPC REGARDING YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY HTPC. WRITTEN APPROVAL IS NOT A PREREQUISITE TO THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE TERMS.
- No Solicitation: By accessing this Website, you confirm that you are doing so at your own discretion and that there has been no solicitation, inducement or invitation of any nature, by HTPC to access the Website and use the services of HTPC.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Except as otherwise indicated, HTPC and its third-party licensors are the owner of all intellectual property of all content on the Website including, but not limited to, products, services, forms, drafts, texts, images, logos, documents, graphics, sounds, techniques, methodologies, processes, ideas, formulae, software programs, object codes and/or source codes contained in this Website. You are hereby prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on this Website for commercial or public purposes.
- Limited License: HTPC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Website for non-commercial purposes only and only to the extent that such use does not violate these Terms. You shall not copy, reproduce, license, publish, sell distribute, modify, display or otherwise use any portion of the content of this Website, in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of HTPC. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Services for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, without the prior written consent of HTPC shall constitute a material breach of these Terms.
- Links to Third-Parties’ Websites: This Website may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social media websites. HTPC is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, HTPC strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
- Blog and Product Information: The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, HTPC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- By HTPC:HTPC may modify, suspend, or terminate access to, all or any portion of the Website at any time for any reason.
- By you: If you wish to terminate these Terms, you may immediately stop accessing or using this Website at any time.
- Automatic upon breach: Your access to, and use of, the Website may be terminated by HTPC automatically upon your breach of any of these Terms.
- Survival: The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HTPC and its officers, directors, agents, and employees (each, an “Indemnitee“) from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, or judgments (each, a “Claim” and collectively, “the Claims“), which may be suffered by, incurred by, accrued against, charged to, or recoverable from any Indemnitee, by reason of any Claim arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of and access to this Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; or (iii) your violation of any HTPC copyright, trademark or other Intellectual Property Right.
- Disclaimer of Warranties:THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CONTENTS“) ARE PROVIDED BY HTPC ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. HTPC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS AND THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. HTPC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, DOCUMENT OR INFORMATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HTPC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HTPC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
- Limitation of Liability:IN NO EVENT SHALL HTPC, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (i) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (ii) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE; (iii) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL AND/OR BUSINESS AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (iv) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (v) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (vi) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT HTPC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Marketing: You understand and agree that HTPC may use your entity’s name and logo for marketing purposes. HTPC may use your entity’s name and logo on this Website and in such other promotional material indicating that you are HTPC’s client.
- Governing Law and Resolution of Disputes: These Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of any dispute arising out of these Terms the same shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by a sole arbitrator, appointed jointly by both Parties and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.